Business Development Rep
The position is primarily responsible for prospecting, booking appointments and creating Sales Qualified Opportunities. Reporting to the Founder (Mark Cox), the BDR will work with specific goals and responsibilities. The role allows for career advancement within the organization as In the Funnel continues to grow. New grads are wanted!
We're Looking for Someone Who is:
• Passionate about developing your professional selling skills
• You are confident and not afraid to chase and use the phone. You enjoy speaking with prospects and engage them in a meaningful discussion
• Possess a clear and succinct verbal communication style both on the phone and in person
• Possess a “hunter” mentality with drive and a desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
• Drive to be a self-starter with excellent organizational skills requiring little to no supervision
• A fit into our entrepreneurial, small team-based culture.
• Conduct cold calls and follow-up calls to prospects
• Identify key decision makers
• Reach out to prospects to create relationships with executives and decision-makers
• Generate sales qualified opportunities by booking appointments for Owner/Founder
• Understand In the Funnel’s value proposition and sales pitch in order to effectively convert qualified prospects into customers
• Build and maintain a solid relationship with prospective customers
• Educate prospects on upcoming In the Funnel events
• Use Salesforce.com to track activities and pipeline
• Weekly reporting on challenges, successes, and progress against the pipeline
• University degree
• Interest in demand generation role and B2B Sales
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
• Canadian citizenship or be authorized to work in Canada
• An ability to navigate corporate structures to identify decision makers and determine buying process
• An ability to be assertive and persuasive without being aggressive
• An ability to be detail-oriented and highly organized
• An insatiable desire to learn
• Basic computer skills such as Microsoft Outlook and Windows
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Active listening skills
• An Ability to learn quickly and think quickly
• A self-reliant and reliable attitude
What We Offer You
• A professional life with growth opportunities
• Compensation: The annual salary is $40K with $10K in commissions.
In the Funnel Inc. is a group of sales coaches and consultants who help B to B companies dramatically improve sales performance.
We are unique in our industry for two reasons:
We have a proven process and methodology for creating and executing a go-to-market strategy.
All of our senior sales consultants are not theorists; they are practitioners who have successfully run material sales organizations in their recent past.
We are looking to grow our team with the addition of a process-driven recent grad interested in selling to grow our business via inside sales.